BixIt is your guide to Montreal's BIXI™ network of public bikes, Nice Ride Minnesota™ in Minneapolis and Melbourne Bike Share™. With BixIt, you no longer need to worry about finding a bike or where to park - whether you are a tourist or on your daily commute, BixIt lets you enjoy the ride!
Simple, fast, and elegant
- In seconds BixIt zooms in to your location on the map, and shows you the surrounding bike stations marked with the number of bikes or free docks.
- Tap on the title bar to quickly switch between bikes and docks
- BixIt is the only application to show the number of bikes or free docks directly on the map.
- The map shows your current location and all bike stations in the network.
- Zoom out to see the whole map at the push of a button for easy navigation
- Color coding makes it even faster to see where bikes and docks are available: green stations are full, blue ones are empty
- If you prefer, you can hide the numbers and mark the stations with color-coded pins
- Shows you the last refresh time, so you know exactly when the information was updated
- Shake to refresh: Just give your phone a shake and bike availability will be quickly refreshed
- Fun statistics! Find out how many bikes, docks and stations are currently operating in the network
- Save your favorite views of the map and quickly switch between them
- Search the stations
- The positions of bike stations are available even when offline: perfect for iPod Touch users
*A note for Minneapolis and Melbourne users:
By default the application is set to show information for Montreal. To change cities, press the info icon and scroll down the page to select either Melbourne or Minneapolis.
Please note that this is not an official application of BIXI™, Nice Ride Minnesota™ or Melbourne Bike Share™, and the developers of this application are in no way associated with any of these bike share programs. All trademarks used above are the property of their respective owners.